Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we have been able to satisfy the diverse needs of clients by offering of Composite Co extrusion decking The given range of decking is valued for their excellent finish, high strength and other unique attributes.
We have different color can be option,We can customize different colors and sizes according to customer requirements
Composite decking is an outdoor decorative decking that made of wood flour and plastic with a small amount of additives. Seven Trust composite decking is a completely environmentally friendly product that can be recycled. It looks and feels like natural wood, and easy to install with minimal maintenance, so it is gradually replacing the natural wood decking.
Co-extrusion decking is the production of industry's most advanced extrusion molding technology, which is wood plastic surface coated with co-extrusion layer evenly and firmly.Using this new technology of wood plastic co-extrusion, in addition to retaining the traditional wood plastic mouldproof, insects and other physical performance advantages, it also has stronger abrasion resistance, scratch resistance, dirt resistance and weather resistance, more beautiful and durable. It is applicable to high-end outdoor landscape projects.
FEATURES OF CO-EXTRUSION DECKING
Our co-extruded boards are the next generation in composite decking. Each board offers the traditional qualities of composite decking boards with the unparalleled beauty of a deep wood grain ageless look.
Wood Co-Extruded Decking is the latest innovation in composite decking. It still utilises a concealed clip system like our other composite
decking but there are advantages which take it beyond standard composite.Unlike other composite products our co-extruded boards have little colour fade ensuring the character of the product will be retained over its lifetime.
The boards are more durable, scratch resistant and will not lose colour making them ideal for large commercial projects.
1. Before installing the joist, make sure the ground is flat and solid so that the joist can be fastened tightly on the ground. Then dig holes with percussion drill in the deck area and bury the plastic tube into the holes.
2. Take the buried expansion tube as center, put the joist stably on the center line, pierce the joist with pistol drill and nail the screw into the expansion tube.
3. Nail the expansion screw into the top of the vertical joint of two joists.
4. Put flat the deck along the vertical direction of joists, the ending deck can be fixed on the joist with screw to make sure the accuracy of it being the base floor for other decks.
5. Install clips on the other side of the first deck, and start installing decks in order.
6. Install 2 joists in the longitudinal joint of two decks.
7. To avoid possible deformation caused by temperature change, joists can not be tied too closely.
8. Outside the last deck, use the same installation method as that of the first deck, install edge seal and terminal sealing board.